In Room Dining
Breakfast 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Rice Porridge ”Uonuma Koshihikari” from Niigata Prefecture ¥1,900
- Japanese-style Rice Porridge with Chicken and Seasonal Vegetables ¥2,700
- Chinese-style Rice Porridge with Abalone and King Crab ¥4,900
- JAPANESE BREAKFAST ¥3,600
- Grilled fish, egg dish, stewed vegetables, condiments, fermented soy beans, Seaweed "NORI", Steamed rice, miso soup, Japanese pickles and Japanese tea
- THE BAY BREAKFAST ¥3,600
- Small salad with Japanese dressing or French dressing
- Your choice of juice: Orange, Grapefruit, Tomato, Apple, Vegetable or Pineapple
- Two eggs any style with bacon, ham or sausage
- Your choice of bakery: Croissant, Danish pastries, Muffins, Brioche or Toast
- Coffee or tea
- Pancake / waffle
- Fluffy pancakes, strawberry and whipped cream with maple syrup ¥1,400
- Waffles, strawberry and whipped cream with maple syrup ¥1,400
- French toast with maple syrup ¥1,400
Lunch / dinner 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Gourmand's chef's table from La Provence ¥7,000
- Today's assorted appetizers
- Small green salad
- Please choose your favorite dish: Today's fish / Sirloin of beef, Steak or Grilled with your choice of BBQ or Mushroom sauce / Tenderloin of beef, Steak or Grilled with your choice of BBQ or Mushroom sauce (+¥1,500)
- Fruits or cake
- Coffee or Tea
- Anniversary Service
- The anniversary services are available on your request such as to arrange the cake, champagne, and flowers to your room in order to make your special anniversary a memorable day.
- Cake (Short or Caramel Orange Chocolat)
Short Cake (round)
15cm ¥4,000 ...more
- Caramel Chocolate Orange (rectangle)
12cm×8cm ¥3,040 ...more
Bouquet or Arrangement ¥3,000 -
- Mixed green garden salad with your choice of Japanese, French, Thousand island dressing ¥1,150
- Pork cutlet sandwiches ¥2,600
- Rossini hamburger Foie grass & beef pati with truffle sauce ¥3,750
- Your Choice of 2 Scoops of Ice Cream ¥800
- (Vanilla, Chocolate, Green Tea) and Sherbet (Melon, Strawberry, YUZU)
Late-night meals 11:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
Rice balls with miso soup and Japanese pickles ¥1,500
Japanese "UDON" noodles in earthenware pot ¥2,300
Mixed green garden salad
with your choice of Japanese, French, Thousand island dressing ¥1,150
Assorted fruits ¥2,300
Drinks 6:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.
- Champagne (Bottle)
- Piper Heidsieck ¥12,800
- Moetet Chandon Brut Imperial ¥16,500
- Veuve clicquot ¥17,600
- Moetet Chandon Cuvee Dom Perignon ¥44,000
- Louis Roederer Cristal ¥66,000
- Beer (Bottle)
- Non Alcohol Beer ¥890
- Local Beer (Asahi, Kirin, Sapporo, Suntory) ¥1,050
- Imported Beer (Budweiser, Corona, Heineken) ¥1,150
- Premium Beer (Suntory The Premium Malt's) ¥1,150
- Whiskey / Spirits / Sake
- Chivas Regal 12y (30ml) ¥1,430
- Syochu "GYOKURO" Distilled from Potato (60ml) ¥1,100
- SAWANOTSURU (30ml) ¥2,200
- COFFEE & TEA
- Coffee, Decaf, Cafe au lait, Cappuccino, Espresso ¥1,000
- Darjeeling Tea, Earl Grey Tea, Mango Tea, Marquise Grey Tea, Nectar Tea ¥1,000
- Iced Coffee, Iced Café au Lait, Iced Tea ¥890
- Chocolate (Hot or Cold) ¥1,000
We offer many different options for in room dining including meals, beverages, and cakes for special occasions that can be enjoyed in the guest room. Please make use of this service at your leisure.
The anniversary services are available on your request such as to arrange the cake, champagne, and flowers to your room in order to make your special anniversary a memorable day.
|Breakfast||6:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.|
|Lunch / dinner||11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Late-night meals||11:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.|
- All menu prices are subject to consumption tax and a 13% service charge.
- If you have any food allergies or intolerance, please do not hesitate to let us know.
- Please note that due to the availability of seasonal ingredients, the menu may change without notice.