"Hotel meal & cruise plan" with water bus boarding ticket recommended for Asakusa, Ueno sightseeing
This plan includes our buffet restaurant "Chef's Live Kitchen" in the hotel and a water bus boarding ticket for Asakusa facing the Tokyo Skytree®.
The Hinode Pier is a 5-minute walk from InterContinental Tokyo Bay, which then takes about 40 minutes by boat to Asakusa. This plan is recommended for sightseeing in the Asakusa, Tokyo Sky Tree®, and Ueno areas.
- Period of use
- Chef's Live Kitchen (3F)
- Lunch Buffet 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m
Weekdays: Adults ¥4,900 Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays: Adults ¥5,400
- Dessert & Light meal Buffet 3:00 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Weekdays: Adults ¥4,100 Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays: Adults ¥4,600
* Sightseeing steamer water bus one-way boarding ticket included (from Hinode Pier to Asakusa)
* If the water bus is canceled due to weather conditions, you will be given two drinks as a present.
* Tax and service charge included
- Reservation & Contact
- Chef's Live Kitchen +81 3 5404 2246
Lunch Buffet with "Epson Team Lab Borderless" Entrance Pass
We sell plans for lunch buffets with entrance paths for the popular amusement spot “Mori Building Digital Art Museum: Epson Team Lab Borderless” (Odaiba Palette Town).