Chef's Live Kitchen
Breakfast 6:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. (L.O. at 9:45 a.m.)※Weekday 7:00 a.m. -
Chef's Live Conner Omelets or Fried Eggs
Chef will love to cook when you request your eggs. Toppings will be tomato, cheese, ham, or mushroom.
- HOT MEAL
- We offer Sausage, Bacon , Potato ,and etc.
- Japanese Breakfast
- We offer white rice Natto Sea Weed, Grilled Fish, and small dishes.
- Minestrone with vegetable and beans
- Please enjoy our Vegetable Minestrone.
Lunch 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.（L.O. 2:15 p.m.）
Please enjoy our Grilled Chicken with four kind of salt and Japanese sauce
- Sushi Bar
- Tuna, Squid ,and Salmon.
- Hot Meals
- Arranged with seasonal vegetables and fishes as the Chef's Live Kitchen Style.
Dessert 3:00 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.（L.O. 4:30 p.m.）
Fondant au chocolat
Dish of seasonal dessert from our patissier.
- Crushed Candy Colorful Taste Parfait
- You can choose your favorite toppings and sauce. It will be your only one parfait.
Dinner 5:30 p.m. - 22:00 p.m.（L.O. 21:45 p.m.）
Roast beef with cutting service.
- You can choose your favorite Sushi from Tuna, Yellowtail, Flat fish, Salmon, Squid, or Shrimp.
- You can choose your favorite seasonal toppings.
- Appetizers and Salad Bar
- We offer you seasonal appetizers and five different salads with Chef's Live Kitchen Style.
Private Dining Room
Private room is available for a variety of events including entertaining business clients, class reunions, work gatherings, and special occasions.
|Capacity||：8 to 20 guests|
|Private room charge||：Weekdays ¥8,000 / Weekends & holidays ¥10,000|
|Phone Number||：03 5404 2246 (direct)|
Based on the concepts of healthiness, beauty, and freshness,
buffet restaurant full of liveliness where you can experience fresh foods,
enjoyment, and great tastes.
We offer seasonal menu with around 50 items for the lunch and dinner buffet and a menu with around 60 items for the dessert & light meal buffet,
so you will find plenty of filling dishes. The chef has also given consideration to a menu format that is good for the health.
Manager & Chef Isamu Tsukuda
Chef Tsukuda has worked as a restaurant chef since the opening of the hotel. He adds an international sense to his dishes through his overseas training, and his goal is dishes with an unbiased global feeling. He is also active in various forms of media.
|Breakfast||Weekdays 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. (Last Order at 9:45 a.m.)
Weekends & holidays: 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. (Last Order at 9:45 a.m.)
|Lunch buffet||(1) 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Last Order at 12:15 p.m.)
(2) 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (Last Order at 2:15 p.m.)
* 90-minute time limit.
|Dessert & light meal buffet||3:00 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. (Last Order at 4:30 p.m.)
* 105-minute time limit.
|Dinner buffet||5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (Last Order at 9:45 p.m.)
* 120-minute time limit.
|Number of seats||106 seats (of those, 1 private room that seats 16, 4 tables in the family corner that seat 4)|
|Breakfast||Adults ¥3,031 / Children (4 to 12 years of age) ¥1,818|
|Lunch buffet||Weekdays - Adults ¥3,725 / Children (4 to 12 years of age) ¥1,991
Weekends & holidays - Adults ¥4,201 / Children (4 to 12 years of age) ¥2,251
|Dessert & light meal buffetr||Weekdays - Adults ¥3,132 / Children (4 to 12 years of age) ¥1,818
Weekends & holidays - Adults ¥3,325 / Children (4 to 12 years of age) ¥1,818
|Dinner buffet||Weekdays - Adults ¥5,430 / Children (4 to 12 years of age) ¥2,857
Weekends & holidays - Adults ¥5,986 / Children (4 to 12 years of age) ¥3,117
- All menu prices are subject to consumption tax and a 13% service charge.
- If you have any food allergies or intolerance, please do not hesitate to let us know.
- Please note that due to the availability of seasonal ingredients, the menu may change without notice.
- Please be advised that the buffet dining will be available up to 15 minutes before closing time.