At Rainbow Bridge View Dining & Champagne Bar Manhattan, guests can enjoy New York Grill & French cuisines with the panoramic view of Tokyo bay side and Rainbow Bridge. Enjoy a break with your favorite cocktail on terrace or spend a special lunch time with our seasonal afternoon tea with your loved ones.
Rainbow Bridge View Dining & Champagne Bar MANHATTAN
Chef Taisuke INOUE
A Set of Courses for a Chain of Inspiration
We value details, such as the balance in a dish, the balance of different tastes, the balance of different colors, and the balance of different textures as well as good ingredients.
We always hope customers will be impressed by each of the courses, and that the course-dinner overall will lead to inspiration.
We look forward to your visit with the beautiful view of Tokyo Bay and strictly selected ingredients at hand.
LUNCH COURSE “Standard French”
4 course meal made with a variety of seasonal ingredients.
- Main dish
- Fish or Meat
- Coffee or Tea
Guests can enjoy the afternoon tea set arranged by seasonal ingredients with free flow including 20 kinds of drinks.
- First dish (Seasonal Soup)
- Amuse Bouche
- Petit Desserts
- Special scones & Jam
- Drink *Free refills
DINNER COURSE "Liberté"
Indulge in an exquisite dinner crafted by Chef Inoue at Manhattan, featuring home-made terrine which make an excellent start for the special meal. Come and enjoy a special moment along with panoramic night views of Tokyo bay.
- Amuse bouche
- Deuxieme：Seasonal Delicacy
- Le Poisson：Fish of the day from market, Lightly sautéed lobster +¥2,000
- Viande：Grilled aged US beef loin
- Grand：Seasonal dessert & ice cream
À la carte
- Fresh Lettuce salada, Anchovy sauce ¥1,500
- Today’s Carpaccio ¥2,000
- Seasonal Terrine ¥2,000
- French Fries ¥1,000
- Fish of the Day, Chef's special ¥4,000
- Grilled WAGYU tenderloin ¥10,000
- Assorted Cheese Platter ¥2,600
- Glass ¥1,800 - ¥3,080
- Bottle ¥10,000 - ¥60,500
■BEER Bottle ¥1,430
■WHISKY ¥1,870 - ¥3,630
■COGNAC ¥2,200 - ¥3,150
- Glass ¥1,540 - ¥2,090
- Bottle ¥8,000 - ¥38,500
- Glass ¥1,650 - ¥2,970
- Bottle ¥8,800 - ¥44,000
■COCKTAIL ¥1,430 - ¥2,750
■SOFT DRINK ¥1,210 - ¥2,200
|Location||InterContinental Tokyo Bay
1-16-2 Kaigan, Minato-Ku, Tokyo 105-8576 Japan
|Number of seats||80 Seats (Dining Area 44 Seats / Rooftop terrace area 36 Seats)|
|Dress Code||Smart Casual|
|Phone Number||+81-3-5404-3925 (direct) Weekdays 12:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
- The sample image used is for reference purposes only does not represent the actual product.
- All menu prices are tax included and subject to service charge.
- If you have any food allergies or intolerance, please do not hesitate to let us know.
- Please note that due to the availability of seasonal ingredients, the menu may change without notice.
- Please be advised that children under the age of 8 will not be permitted to enter the main dining area and that you must be 20 years or older to enter the Champagne Terrace.
- Upon request, a private dining experience can be arranged for guests numbering from 8 to 25 people.
- Please be advised to be on time to your Champagne Terrace reservation. Lateness without contacting us may result in a release of your reservation.
Private Dining Room
- Room charge： ¥16,500
- Capacity：8 to 25 guests
The InterContinental Tokyo Bay occupies a prime location, only a short distance from major business, shopping and entertainment centers.